Sunday, February 01, 2009

The website...

Because I keep drawing and redrawing the website, with no satisfying result, I probably won't have time to publish the Pink Collection today, but I will do my best to post it during the next week, so please stay tuned. :)

Check the new VERALAND layout if you wish. It is not modern, it looks like in the 90-s, but I am stuck in the 90-s, so it it quite representative for who I am. I've checked modern layouts, but they don't suit my needs. Most of them are too static and too feminine. There is one which literally blew my mind,
http://www.peterrabbit.com/index.asp
but who in hell can make such a work of art? Only an artist, of course, with a lot of talent to draw and so on. I said from the very beginning that websites should be made by painters, not by parrots who just learn to put on page some html codes.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PITZIPOANCA.ORG
ACOLO E LOCU' TAU!!!

NU ESHTI DEKT O PITZI.
SHI DELOC NU T INVIDIEZ.
K N-AM D C.

5:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NICI MACAR PT CURAJ.
SAU PT... INCONSHTIENTZA??
REZULTATU' E AYUREA...
SORRY.
VREI SA T FACI D RAS?

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Veraland

| Home | Fashion | Global Politics | The Black Sea | Poetry | Dance | Endocrinology | News | CommentsContact | Archive |