Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Antichrist Outfit

Well, I decided that I don't need anyone anymore, neither for taking me pictures, nor for making me movies.

Even though I have an old apartment with old carpets and floors, I announce the idiots who claim that my disease has something to do with it, that they are just some idiots. A 45 years old carpet doesn't cause candidiasis!

And taking loans from the banks in order to make your apartment to look impressive is the most idiotic thing that you can do. If ALL Romanians would've behaved like me, Romania would've had no external debt in this very moment.

I feel great in my poverty. At least I do not owe anything to anybody, I do not have to pay for any mistakes, because I usually do not make mistakes.

In another train of thoughts, I have been to the Christmas Party at work this year, which was probably the shittiest party that I have ever attended in my whole life. A whole lot of money wasted in vain on the outfit. About 150 Euros that I could've saved for the dark days that will come next year.

A lot of false glitter and luxury, mizerable food and drinks, bored people drinking a lot, a shitty speech full of ironically shitty news and nobody dancing.

Humped fat women and bellied men who got prematurely old, who took loads of bank loans in order to make their house look like a palace, but who look mizerable themselves and think like retards.

The financial crisis is more unavoidable than ever, so I am somewhat relaxed. I have an old carpet and nothing to care about. No bank loans, no kids, no friends, but just one life that I enjoyed to the max. I feel confident and sharp and I have no majour reasons to fear.

I will post later the very few pictures of me that I got to the labour party. So stay tuned.

I am not allowed to post my coworkers of whom I really don't fucking care, so do not expect to see their faces. It will therefore take me a while to cut their faces from the pictures.

This is an old outfit that I call "the Manson outfit" and which, I think, works on a rock party.

Dressed like this, I made a movie called "Standing in line", which you can find on my website VERALAND, at the "Dance" section.

Hopefully I will have enough money to keep the internet connection on and the web domain working. This is all I need to be happy! This is all I need to make others happy, whether they laugh of me or appreciate me.

I will continue to be the dark sharp witch with one hundred hobbies. I will continue to live. I will be cautious and suspicios and if so, I believe that nobody will bring me down. I do not need a rich man to survive. In fact, he would've just trampled on my dreams and hobbies, he would've eaten my precios lifetime.

I will survive and I will do whatever I fucking want! The one to mock at me hasn't been born yet.

All I do care about is my body and mind. The rest is a lie!

I wish you a Merry Christmas! :)




4 Comments:

Anonymous Irene said...

That's something to be admired about you. Honestly.

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Irene said...

I mean you're to be admired for your outlook on life. Not feeling sorry for yourself and all that. Actually, that's how life really is for some people: you're actually alone out there and courage to live for your own interest and be free is all that can make one happy. At least that's the way it is for those who wish to be free. Not to be imprisoned in old sets of beliefs and family routine - which ends up in letting yourself become the one who gives up all hobbies, all things that would make you happy and do what is best for the family. It's really terrible to end up like that... And what for? Just not to be alone... But what is worst? Being alone or being unhappy, after all?
The crisis will end sometime... Hard times have been here and then have gone away before. Communism was actually even worse and we have managed to survive.
There's always something nice in life. Parties can get boring sometimes for everybody. I can't stand parties myself. Yuck.
That outfit isn't really that bad... Not that I'd see myself earing it but it makes you a pretty cool character fit for some sort of movie... don't now what genre though...

11:35 AM  
Blogger Vera said...

Too nice comments. Thanks. I've been trying all my life to look like a rocker, but I think that I never succeeded. :)

By that long text I didn't mean that I am strong or that I don't give a damn. On contrary.

My life is at crossroads now with the job, but unlike others who wasted their time to buy unnecessary stuff and to gossip, I used my brain in order to learn something, whether that was politics or web design or another things.

Who lost? Me, of course. While the inepts don't even realize what happens to them, I will (indirectly) have to pay their bank loans and to starve together.

What pisses me off is that after the effort that I have made (unlike others), I am probably in the same situation. When the labour market is empty, it is empty for everybody, whether you are relatively able to do one thing or another, or you are a complete idiot. And that just isn't fair.

1:37 PM  
Blogger Vera said...

And whatever I'm trying to do here (what the inepts who aren't able to do at least as much as I do consider insanity), just ain't life.

It is a substitute. It is a way of redirecting the energy that I naturally have for a family, for something real.

But since the society doesn't offer the minimum conditions for a normal life, this is all that I can do.

I am pretty much aware of where I stand. I just wish I was mental or stupid.

If I had been stupid, I would've lived like a vegetable and I woudn't have wasted so much energy in vain, at least.

I would've had the power to do nothing at all, to not even try and to be happy.

But the more you work, the more you realize how many things are yet to be done, how far is the goal to jump from laughable to average.

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Veraland

| Home | Fashion | Global Politics | The Black Sea | Poetry | Dance | Endocrinology | News | CommentsContact | Archive |