Sunday, March 14, 2010

Jumpsuits - Part I

Here I've tried to combine an old lace blouse with some all body pants that I bought last spring and to make a trendy outfit, observing two of the fashion rules of 2010: see through clothes and jumpsuits.

Phosphorescent colours are not "in" anymore, but I love them very much, so I will continue to use them also this spring.

For the spring collection I've added in my wardrobe some outfits with quite dark colours - like gray and brown, which will make shallow people say that I "have become classier". These "gray" outfits will be presented in the weeks to come.

BEIGE LACE & JUMPSUIT
Click here for more Beige Lace & Jumpsuit pictures
YELLOW & JUMPSUIT

Click here for more Yellow & Jumpsuit pictures

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Veraland

| Home | Fashion | Global Politics | The Black Sea | Poetry | Dance | Endocrinology | News | CommentsContact | Archive |